A place for sharing your best of Healthy Recipes, (no refined white flour/sugar, artificial ingredients – keeping in the spirit of transitioning to REAL, WHOLE FOODS), Marriage, Parenting, Frugality, Homemaking, Homesteading, Crafting, Christianity or where ever else your heart has taken you.
Sara of Your Thriving Family Justyn from Creative Christian Mama
I loved this post from I Thought I Knew Mama. So true!
If you were Featured this week you have or will be tagged and or tweeted by the hostess who spread your good words!
- Please do not share other link parties to Weekend Whatever. You may however add them to our growing linky list for all to find you.
- We love comments!
- Please link the specific post URL only, not your general bog link.
- You may post up to three links per week.
- Be sure to grab the button on the side bar and link back here.
- Please share or tweet this post after linking up – there’s a handy little button now.
- Visit at least the two blogs next to you.What the four of us ladies have been up to – other than running around after a total of eight precious children . . .
At Living Water Health and Wellness, we are talking all things health and fitness to kick off 2013. I shared my personal resolutions in a recent post, and soon, I’ll be sharing lots of info on how to get healthy and fit and stay that way, even during pregnancy, how to replace most things in your medicine cabinet and cleaning cabinet with essential oils and other natural things, as well as giving you some great new recipes and fitness tips! Come on over and follow and subscribe so you don’t miss a thing!