Open your preschooler’s eyes to the world of color with Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See? by Bill Martin, Jr. and Eric Carle. This one week lesson plan includes a five day calendar with activities to do all week!
Along with planned activities and links, included are several printables that will teach your preschooler several skills all in an interactive way.
Included in this 31 page pack are:
- One week complete lesson plan
- Supply planning page
- Match the picture to the outline
- Mixed media coloring pages (9)
- Complete the pattern page
- Trace and color page
- Pocket chart story retelling strips
- Color match printables
- Make your own What Do You See? Book
- Number clip cards
- Number sequencing puzzle
- Movement cards
- M&M’s sorting mat
Please note this is a digital download and refunds cannot be issued.