It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Now is the perfect time to make some delicious treats. You could even get your kids in on the action and help you put together these super cute Christmas Tree cupcakes. With only a few simple ingredients, you can create a fun treat that is sure to impress your kids or your guests! These make awesome Christmas activities for families, or create them yourself to surprise them!
Christmas Tree Cupcakes
First, let’s gather our ingredients.
Here’s what you’ll need:
– 12 chocolate cupcakes
You can use this Betty Crocker Cupcake Frosting for easy piping or regular green frosting.
These cupcakes would rock your Christmas Eve party!
I think I may add this to our annual list of Christmas traditions that we do together as a family. Of course, the kids may not be able to make them super pretty at first, but over time, they would get better with the decorating.
- - 12 chocolate cupcakes
- - green frosting
- - M&M candies
- - Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- - Line a 12 cup cupcake pan with cupcake liners (we used red!).
- - Prepare the cake mix according to directions. Pour into the cupcake pan.
- - Bake for 15 minutes and then let cool.
- - You can use this Betty Crocker Cupcake Frosting for easy piping or regular green frosting.
- - Pipe the green frosting onto the cupcakes upward to make it look like a Christmas tree.
- - Place red, yellow and green M&M candies on the frosting as ornaments!
- - Merry Christmas!