Fall is the perfect time to get outside and do some fun activities with your kids. It’s also the perfect time to enjoy baking in the kitchen. Click on the list above to download your FREE printable fall bucket list for kids!
Aside from the fun things on the bucket list, I have scoured the web for 25 other fun fall activities you can do with your babes.
2. Visit local fall festivals.
6. Cook chili.
8. Bake pumpkin bread.
14. Paint pumpkins.
15. Make s’mores.
16. Family movie night!
17. Pick the perfect pumpkin.
20. Make turkey handprints.
21. Play with pets in the leaves!
22. Collect leaves and sort by size, shape, and color.
23. Leaf rubbings.
25. Make a paper bag scarecrow.
This post is part of our Welcome Fall series. Click here to see more ways to celebrate fall!
Don’t forget to join our Facebook community!