My Homeschool Preschool Planner
Do you want to homeschool your preschooler, but don’t know where to start? You can plan your own homeschool preschool curriculum. No need to buy an expensive boxed set. Use “My Homeschool Preschool Planner” to put together all of your own ideas and resources. This planner will help you get your own curriculum organized!
Not a homeschooler? Check out The Preschool Planner!
Making the decision to homeschool your child is monumental. It’s easy to feel overwhelmed and uneasy about your choices, but it is totally possible to homeschool your preschooler without spending a fortune on curriculum. You can put together your own homeschool preschool curriculum with free and inexpensive resources.
My Homeschool Preschool Planner will help you figure out what you need to successfully homeschool preschool. You will get all of your ideas and resources organized and formulate a plan that you can manage throughout the year.
What’s included in the My Homeschool Preschool Planner?
- A master supply list of items that are helpful to have on hand
- A Weekly Planner that includes sections for: Calendar time, Letter Introduction, Motor Skills, Arts and Crafts/Sensory Play, Read Aloud, and Outside Play
- A Monthly Planning Sheet
- Supply, Field Trip, and Goals Planner
- Preschool Activity Ideas
- Monthly Theme Ideas
- Blank Monthly Themes Planning Sheet
- Resource Tracker
- What Should My Preschooler Know?
- Sample Preschool Schedule
- Book List
- Morning and Evening Routine Cards
- 1st Day of School Sign
- All About Me Worksheet
*This is a digital download. The product will be emailed to you for you to print as you wish. Refunds cannot be issued due to copyright laws. Thank you!