One of the most loved resources on Simple Living Mama is back for another year! Our cute and colorful 2020 monthly cleaning calendars have officially been released! If you’ve struggled to get a handle on the cleaning of your home, these monthly cleaning calendars will give you the exact blueprint you need to make your home clean and lovely!
Printable Monthly Cleaning Schedule
The amazing thing about my cleaning calendars is they cover every room of your home. House cleaning tasks are broken down into weekly, daily, and zone cleaning tasks. You will do one weekly activity, all of your daily tasks, and a little cleaning in each zone every day except for the weekends. This system will prevent you from ever needing to do a giant spring clean and your home will always be relatively clean!
What cleaning should be done daily?
There are certain cleaning tasks that should be done each day to keep your home clean. These tasks include keeping up with the laundry, doing the dishes, and general tidying of the home. Most people prefer to make their beds, wipe down countertops, and clean up after meals.
What household chores should be done weekly?
Weekly cleaning includes tasks that should be done on a regular basis, but they do not need to be done each day. Our weekly tasks include dusting, sweeping, mopping, cleaning mirrors and glass, and vacuuming.
Easy House Cleaning Schedule
90% of keeping your home clean is habit. These cleaning calendars give you a guideline to help you create the habits needed to keep the home clean. The other 10% of keeping your home clean is just developing the determination to do it. Once you have the habit down all you need is a little determination to keep it going!
Monthly Cleaning Calendars
If you’re ready to get your home clean once and for all, you’re ready to follow our cleaning calendar system. You have two choices, each month around the 1st a new monthly cleaning calendar is released in The Homemaker’s Resource Library, available only to our subscribers.
If you’d rather have all 12 monthly cleaning calendars plus a blank copy to fill in yourself, you can purchase the set for only $5.00 I love to use the monthly cleaning calendars in my Home Management Binder. I can keep up with them easily and pull them out each month to look over as needed!