This post contains affiliate links.
I’m very excited to share with you that my friend Monica from HappyandBlessedHome.com is launching her first eBook titled “Baby Ready – Preparing for and Adapting to Life with Baby.” This is the ultimate resource for any expectant mom, experienced or first-time – it also makes a perfect baby shower gift!
What I love the most about this book are all of the recommendations for products! I would have loved to have this list when I was pregnant with my first! I also really love all of the freezer meal recipes!
There are freebies including free baby gear and magazines, free nursery planner and nursery wall art, free prayer cards for pregnancy and baby, free eBook for first-time dads, and/or the free guide to baby play.
I was surprised to find how comprehensive this book is. It includes everything you need to know to get ready for your new baby!
As a part of the launch, from now through March 31, 2014, readers of Simple Living Mama, will receive a 30% discount on the book and all the printables. To redeem your discount, use the code 30LAUNCH.
Baby Ready includes:
Things you can do to prepare for baby’s arrival
- FREE Baby Gear Links
- Freezer Meal Recipes
- Nursery Set-up
- Baby Gear Recommendations
- Baby Registry Checklist
- Selecting an Obstetrician
- Hospital Tour Checklist
- What to Pack for the Hospital
- Pregnancy Tracking Apps
- Baby Name Planner
Make life easier after baby is born
- Baby Tracker
- Breastfeeding Tips
- Bottle-feeding Tips
- Get Baby to Sleep
- Packing a Diaper Bag
- Getting Organized
- Babysitter Checklist
- Recommended Reading
- Marriage Resources
The book is 32 chapters and 115 pages of valuable information including resources, links and more.
For a limited time, “Baby Ready” also comes with the following:
- 40 Printable prayer cards to pray through pregnancy and for baby based on Psalms 139 and 121, and Proverbs 3
- Cute nursery wall art printables (8 1/2″ x 11″) perfect for almost any nursery – six styles to choose from (print, frame, and display) and
- Nursery planner printable with varying room dimensions and standard size nursery furniture for planning your nursery’s layout
- The eBook – “Twin Dad Talks: Help For First-Time Fathers Navigating Pregnancy” by Michael G. Crider
- Free “Baby Games” printable from Spit and Sparkles blog with great ideas for baby play
|Boy Baby Shower Gift Idea||Girl Baby Shower Gift Idea|
Buy the Book
You can purchase “Baby Ready” and receive the eBook and all the printables for only $7.99 in one easy download by clicking on the image below.
included with book for a limited time
40 Prayer Cards
Nursery Wall Art
Setting-up a Nursery
Twin Dad Talks
Help for First-Time Fathers
How to Entertain Babies
Through the First Year