When I got married at 19 years old, I was honestly very unprepared for keeping a home. I didn’t have a clue what I was doing, and I’m still learning every day. Homemaking can be overwhelming when you don’t have a lot of experience with it! Throw in a few kids and whew! That laundry pile suddenly becomes a mountain you can’t bring yourself to climb. Those dishes in the sink keep multiplying and you don’t know where to start. Cleaning schedule? What’s that? The baby needs to be fed and changed, the toddler wants a sippy cup, and the preschooler wants to do a craft. Believe me, since we started homeschooling my homemaking has seemed even more overwhelming!
There’s help for us! Whether you’re a new wife, a new mom, or a lady who has been doing this for a while, the Homemaking from Scratch online conference can help you get your homemaking together.
Do you want to improve your homemaking skills and grow with other women in a Titus 2 setting?
The first annual Homemaking From Scratch online conference is comprehensive guide to more efficient and effective homemaking! Join us October 7 – 9th, 2014 for the homemaking event of the year.
12 amazing homemaking bloggers and authors have come together to offer you a conference packed with Biblical homemaking advice, wisdom, tips, and resources on topics ranging from homemaking routines to Biblical motherhood to natural cleaning and more!
One of the beautiful things about this conference is that all the sessions are pre-recorded so that you can listen at your own pace! You can start a session when YOU have the time, pause it, or come back to it later – anytime, anywhere!
The conference is “live” from October 7 – 9th with live Facebook discussions with the speakers and other attendees going on. But the sessions are yours to keep – forever! Once the session is posted according to it’s schedule, you can watch it however and whenever you like.
Start the process to transform your homemaking today! Here’s what you get:
- 13 video sessions on various aspects of Biblical Homemaking (See the schedule and all sessions)
- A Conference Notebook with session outlines, further resources, and more
- Access to a private Facebook group to connect with other women and grow together
And when you pre-register for the conference (Between September 29th and October 6th) you will get:�
- Over $200 in homemaking bonus resources (see the full list here)
- $5 OFF the ticket price!
The Speakers�all came together and decided that in order to give you the most transformational conference ever, we needed to give you some resources to get you going.
Pre-Register Between 9/29 – 10/6 to get these Bonus resources for FREE:
- A printable daily disciplines check off list for the busy homemaker
- The Accidentally Green Guide to Cleaning Without Chemicals eBook
- A Wife’s Guide to Understanding Biblical Submission eBook
- A Gentle Answer eBook: Showering Your Children With Words of Grace & Cleaning Schedule
- 10 Steps to Organized Paper eBook: Helping You Organize Your Home
- Real Food Appetizers for Easy Entertaining ~ Printable Recipe Cards
- Teaching Kids to Clean eBook: Teach Your Kids Basic Cleaning Skills
- Homeschooling Day by Day eBook: A Thriving Guide for Mothers
- Grain Free Goodies: Grain-Free and Sugar-Free Treats from our Family to Yours
- See all $217.14 worth of the bonus items you will get FREE with your ticket HERE!
Titus 2 Mentoring
While online relationships in no way replaces real-life interaction, it is still possible to form real, Titus 2 relationships online. I have been so blessed by the online ministry of these ladies and I am so excited to share the line up of speakers for the conference! Find out more about the conference speakers here!
- Trisha from Intoxicated on Life
- Dana from A Slob Comes Clean
- Jolene from The Alabaster Jar
- Lisa from Organize 365
- Kristy from Little Natural Cottage
- Marci from The Thankful Homemaker
- Hilary from Accidentally Green
- Marlene from A Diligent Heart
- Christin from Joyful Mothering
- Katie from Embracing a Simpler Life
- Jami from Young Wife’s Guide