Mornings are hard for me. It used to be so easy for me to just skip breakfast and feel fine. During my last pregnancy, I actually ended up very sick if I did not eat in the morning. I am finding that during this season of breastfeeding the babe, I still get sick if I don’t eat in the morning. It’s not only important for me to eat breakfast, but my kids need to eat breakfast, too. Cereal is just not filling enough most days, but these yummy and easy breakfast sandwiches are! The best part, I can make up a big batch in one afternoon and stash them in the freezer for us all week!
Okay, these breakfast sandwiches couldn’t be easier to put together. Here’s our ingredients!
The hardest part of this whole process is frying the eggs. I just tried to fry mine is the best circle shape as possible. Some people bake their eggs in muffin cups. I prefer mine to be fried.
All you do once your eggs are fried is slice your English muffins in half and assemble your sandwiches. I placed the egg on bottom, followed by the slice of ham, and then the cheese.
So easy and yummy! Better than a fast food breakfast sandwich!
Simply wrap cooled sandwiches in plastic wrap and store in a freezer bag.
Remove from plastic wrap and place on plate or paper towel. Microwave for around 60 seconds.
That’s it! Easy, filling breakfast!
- English Muffins
- Fried Eggs
- Ham Slice
- Cheese Slices
- Fry eggs trying to keep them in the best circle shape possible. Store on plate.
- Slice English muffins.
- Place one fried egg on the bottom slice of English muffin.
- Top with a slice of ham, followed by a slice of cheese.
- Place muffin top on top of cheese.
- To freeze: wrap cooled sandwiches in plastic wrap and store in freezer bag.
- To reheat: Remove from plastic wrap and place on paper towel. Microwave for around 60 seconds.